(Click on this lounge picture for a slideshow of the lounge)
(Click on images in the side panel for slideshows of the other rooms)
The coastal-themed hallway opens into a living room with picture windows
giving views of the estuary.
A flat screen TV, DVD player and Wi-fi access complement a comfy sofa suite.
The separate and fully-equipped kitchen diner features a rectangular dining table and chairs for self-catering ease.
Lower ground floor:
On the lower ground floor of the property is another elegant dining room with a TV, CD player and graceful French doors leading directly to the secluded outdoor terraced dining area.
The 3 bedroom accommodation with its versatile sleeping arrangements is
ideally suited to groups of 6.
The spacious double at the front of the property has far reaching views, whilst the twin bedroom to the rear has a pretty garden vista.
The stylish mezzanine level of the property features a king size bed, with an en-suite shower room.
The modern family bathroom has a bathtub and level entry shower cubicle with shower seat, ideal for guests with limited mobility.
Linen: Beds made up for arrival. House towels included - but please bring
your own beach towels if you need them.
Fortnightly bookings - linen changed and house-keeper.
- Infants: There is a travel cot, high chair, bottle steriliser & intercom available for our guests use. We also supply a cot side for a single bed if required.
- Dogs: By arrangement, charged at £40 pw. No more than TWO dogs but NOT to be left unattended in the house.
- Gas/Electricity: Included in the price.
- Parking: Space for two cars and extra in road.
- Open: All year.
- Prices: Inclusive for a party of SIX.
In consideration of our non-smoking guests, please be aware that we are a no smoking house